Tuesday 10 April 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my my new blog!  My name is Annemarie and I am a makeup artist living in Southwestern Ontario, specializing in Bridal Makeup.  While this is not my full-time job, makeup artistry has been a passion of mine for about as long as I can remember.  In fact, it dates all the way back to when I was about 4 years old and I had discovered my mother's makeup drawer.  In no less than five minutes, I had taken her supply of lipsticks, eye shadows, blushes, and nail polishes and proceeded to smear them all across the bathroom mirror, walls, bathtub, and counter top.  Needless to say, that didn't go over so well with  my mom, but from that moment on, I was hooked.  

Here you will be able to catch up on my latest work, beauty reviews,  makeup tutorials, and my thoughts on all things beauty and fashion-related.  I hope you all find this blog fun and informative and that you'll keep coming back to check out what's new and exciting in my world.  

x
Annemarie

No comments:

Post a Comment