Friday 10 August 2012

I'm Back!!

Summertime is usually the busiest time of the year for me due to having weddings booked almost every weekend.  Not to mention my social calendar seems to fill up quicker than in the winter months - yes I am THAT big of a deal (just kidding).  So with that said, I'm sorry I've been MIA for the last few weeks!  Things have been pretty busy but I promise to update the blog with some new reviews, beauty breakdowns, and tutorials.  If you have any specific requests I'd be happy to feature them on the blog!  Let me know in the comments below. 
Until then, here are some professional photos from one of my past brides Tegan. The photos were taken by Eryn Shea Photography.  Eryn was also my wedding photographer and she takes amazing photos!  If any of you are looking to book a wedding photographer I highly recommend her.  Check out my work on some of my past brides on her blog:
Jessica & Derek
Elisa & Anthony
Carrie & Chris
Monika & Chris








Enjoy!

x
Annemarie

No comments:

Post a Comment